Laboratories and Research
CDME works with companies and researchers to translate new technologies into real-world, market-ready manufactured products. These projects give student employees hands-on experience integrating new technology while providing our customers the workforce advantage necessary to compete in a global marketplace.
CDME executes this innovative approach to technology translation in a 37,600 square-foot ITAR compliant manufacturing facility on Ohio State’s West Campus. Shaping the national conversation on advanced manufacturing innovation, CDME impacts a wide range of industrial disciplines through its connected laboratories and awarded programs.
- Additive Manufacturing Laboratory
- Artificially Intelligent Manufacturing Systems Laboratory (AIMS)
- Manufacturing Innovation Learning Laboratory (MILL)
- Medical Modeling, Materials and Manufacturing Laboratory (M4
- Defense Cybersecurity Assurance Program (DCAP)
- DOD Supply Base Resilience and Diversification Program
We're looking forward to learning more about your needs and exploring collaborative opportunities. To begin the partnership process or gain insight into our capabilities, connect with CDME Director of Business Development, Charles Young (email@example.com).