You are here
- Home >
- Yellow Belt Lean Six Sigma Certification
Yellow Belt Lean Six Sigma Certification
Course begins September 10 and runs for five weeks.
$1,499 per person (group discounts may apply)
Position Yourself for Promotion!
Lean Six Sigma (LSS) is a disciplined process improvement approach focused on reducing wasted resources, increasing customer satisfaction and reducing variability for improved profits, among other benefits.
Yellow Belts are typically individuals who are part of an improvement team and review process improvements that support the projects
The LSS Yellow Belt course provides LSS principles, practices and terms and definitions.
- Collect appropriate data from processes to support problem solving
- Create detailed flowcharts and process maps in order to relay the most accurate information to the organization's Green Belts and/or Black Belts
- Demonstrate ability to control and monitor processes after course completion
- Master tools/techniques required to assist Green Belts and/or Black Belts in successful deployment of Six Sigma projects
- Translate the selection, application and implementation of a Six Sigma project, including the roles and responsibilities of all team members to their own work area
This course is taught with a blended approach by a certified Master Black Belt using e-learning, online webinars and small, interactive classes. You wil also get on-the-job support for project challenges.
Certification is awarded by The Ohio State University Alber Enterprise Center and Performance Innovation, LLC.