You are here
- Home >
- Green Belt Lean Six Sigma Certification
Green Belt Lean Six Sigma Certification
Course begins September 10 and runs for five weeks.
$3,299 per person (group discounts may apply)
Position Yourself for Promotion!
Lean Six Sigma (LSS) is a disciplined process improvement approach focused on reducing wasted resources, increasing customer satisfaction and reducing variability for improved profits, among other benefits.
Green Belts are typically process managers/leaders who manage a couple of projects each year in their function-specific areas of the organzation while maintaining their regular work duties. The LSS Green Belt course artfully blends the tools of Lean with the rigorous DMAIC problem-solving methodology and statistical tool set of Six Sigma.
- Identify organizational factors that are necessary groundwork for a successful Lean Six Sigma effort
- Apply the 5-step DMAIC model as a framework to organize process improvement activity
- Relate Lean Six Sigma concepts to overall business mission and objectives
- Employ a wide range of process improvement techniques within the DMAIC model
- Apply the DMAIC process to a capstone projects
This course is taught with a blended approach by a certified Master Black Belt using e-learning, online webinars and small, interactive classes.
Certification is awarded by The Ohio State University Alber Enterprise Center and Performance Innovation, LLC.