You are here
- Home >
- Lunch and Learn: Talent Management
Lunch and Learn: Talent Management
Karen and Mac McVey of ClearView Management will be presenting at this month's Lunch and Learn.
This team will address the world of talent management (TM) as it relates to the manufacturing industry. They will address an Ohio State study they conducted on the availability of skilled and highly skilled (S&HS) talents in the manufacturing industry and how integrated talent management systems and principles offer solutions to this situation. Their customize approach to TM comes from over 40 years experience in Nuclear Operations, manufacturing and human resources/talent management.
You will learn about:
- The skilled and highly skilled talents situation in the manufacturing industry
- Talent management: what does it include, key principles impacting TM, and how an effective TM system can impact you
- How does this skilled and highly skilled talents situation impact you?
- Glitches in the study and what these mean to you
- Competency management
- Talent acquisition: sourcing, attracting, screening, and selecting
- Talent development: formal and informal
- Employee engagement
- Performance management
- Partnerships that are part of a sustainable solution-set
This lunch and learn event is targeted towards Ohio-based, small and medium-sized companies engaged in manufacturing.
Event sponsored by ClearView Management, business management consultants helping organizations create and consistently apply management and leadership values and practices.
The Ohio Manufacturing Extension Partnership (MEP) program is funded in part by the U. S. Department of Commerce, National Institute for Science and Technology, the Ohio Development Services Agency and local partners including the Center for Design and Manufacturing Excellence. Ohio MEP is driving productivity, innovation and global competitiveness for Ohio manufacturers with a focus on small and medium sized enterprises (SME).